Lisa Netzer, J.D.
Lisa Netzer believes that as an attorney, the emphasis should always be on problem solving and listening carefully to the goals of her clients.
Lisa brings years of legal expertise to Minnesota Transitions, with an emphasis in employment law matters and board defense work.
Lisa grew up in the Midwest. She came to Minneapolis to attend the University of Minnesota for an undergraduate degree in Political Science and stayed for her law degree on the same campus. Lisa has experience in private practice, civil litigation defense, and employment law.
Lisa and her husband Robert have two daughters, Emma and Madeline. Lisa is an active volunteer in the community, volunteering for her church, various youth sailing organizations, and First Nations Kitchen in south Minneapolis.
- University of Minnesota Law School (Minneapolis, MN), Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- University of Minnesota (Twin Cities), B.A. Political Science, magna cum laude
- Minnesota Department of Corrections, Associate General Counsel
- City of Bloomington, City Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Assoc. Attorney
- City of Bloomington, City Attorney’s Office, Criminal Division, Prosecutor
- Maslon, Edelman, Borman and Brand, Associate Attorney
- Hennepin County Judicial Branch, Law Clerk to the Honorable Bill Howard
Admitted to Practice: Memberships
- State of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Districts of Minnesota
Are you Ready to Acquire a
Reach your full potential. Use Minnesota Transitions to help find
the right dental practice.