David A. Linde, D.D.S.
Dr. Linde’s personal and professional experience informs his expertise in dental transitions
David A. Linde, of Prior Lake, has over 30 years of private practice experience at Smiles of Distinction in Savage, Minnesota. An active member of the dental community, Dr. Linde has held numerous offices in the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, Minnesota Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American College of Dentistry, Minnesota Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and Central Regional Dental Testing Service, as well as several community organizations.
Dr. Linde has an active lifestyle which includes a love of boating, photography, travel and scuba diving. He has two adult children, and plays keyboard at his church.
- Macalester College (St. Paul, MN)
- University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Mastership and Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship in the American College of Dentists
- Smiles of Distinction in Savage, MN
- President of Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Practice Management & Practice Ethics Instructor at U of M School of Dentistry
- Examiner for Central Region Dental Testing Service, CRDTS
Are you Ready to Acquire a
Reach your full potential. Use Minnesota Transitions to help find
the right dental practice.